Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently I have only found one or two youtube channels that put out helpful information to us airsoft snipers. I am taking it into my own hands to help us out, and have created another youtube channel that will include tons of information.

All my videos will be HD in quality!!!

*NOTE: I NEED A FREE,SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING SYSTEM! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY*

My channel will cover the following:

-Sniper Rifle Reviews

-Sidearms Reviews

-Gear Reviews

-Suggested Reads

-In Field Tactics

-Classroom Tactics

-Sniper Tips

-Tutorials

If I should add more let me know, I will be taking request when I have the resources.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Subscribed to BushmanOperations...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Subscribed! I've been thinking about doing a review on my DMR loadout. Would you feature other people's loadouts in the DMR/Sniper category? I don't care to upload it to my channel, but if it would help out yours and the masses.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Subscribed! I've been thinking about doing a review on my DMR loadout. Would you feature other people's loadouts in the DMR/Sniper category? I don't care to upload it to my channel, but if it would help out yours and the masses.
I would consider this if I could set out the basis, or order of the video. If that is okay with you I can message you just the things I want for you to tell about your gun and gear, the rest is up to you!

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
I don't want to be a buzzkill here, but that is the most boring video I've ever watched. Well, maybe not, but you get the idea.

Maybe some footage of actually doing this stuff? I dunno, but having the whole vid just be your voice over a handwritten message on a whiteboard for 6 minutes is kinda boring and I don't think many people will watch it.

If I had to spice it up a bit, I would give some examples of good DIY upgrades (maybe you did, I forgot) and then show a short clip of you doing them yourself. For example, if you want to say that the teflon mod is really helpful, then do so, and meanwhile show a video of you performing said mod. Something like that so it isn't so monotone.

Also, maybe have a script planned out or something (or if you did, more practice :tup: ) - it may have just been me, but I heard a lot of umms and uhhs in there, a sure sign of an unprofessional maker. Granted, you're not a studio, but still.

By none of this do I mean any offense, I'm just trying to give you some tips.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Don't do long videos, do short little 2-3 minute clips.

Get right to the point, and get the job done. Because many of the people that buzz through youtube really don't have much of an attention span ( yes me included )

Don't worry about all the jazzy music and what not, make the point known that you are getting to.... and get to it :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.