Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the last game me and a few guys went out for a bite to eat and a few drinks. I was told by two guys there that I was one of 2 people they would consider and "Airsoft sniper". I couldnt help but smile ear to ear,hahaha... So I guess that must be a huge compliment? We all know that so many people pick up a rifle and call themselves snipers but arent by a long shot. I was also told by one of them that if they hear my rifle fire, I have the kill. Yeah, that also made me smile,lol.. I just wanted to share what a few local guys said to me a few days ago. I will admit that I felt pretty damn proud of myself after hearing this. :tup:

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol.. thanks guys, I thought you all would enjoy hearing that. I pat myself on the back for that. The guys that told me this are in their mid 20's and been playing a few years now.. one has been playing about 6 years. They rock Aeg's and thought I was crazy when I showed up to a big game with a bolt action,lol.. They said I shoulda brought my Ak cause a bolt rifle couldnt compete against so many full auto rifles. Shit, I got lots of kills but my favorite were stealth kilss and close range safety kills. I only shoot 421 but still wouldnt engage very close. I am tempted to lower my fps closer to 400 even.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.