Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning and remembered having a dream about my rifle. I dropped it in the living room and the rifle snapped in numerous places.

Should I be worried about using it today? ???

In all seriousness though, if my rifle breaks today, after having that dream, I am going to be a little creeped out.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rifle made it through the day. I wrapped it in blankets and stuffed it under a chair.

And hidden, even if I have a dream about winning the lottery, shouldn't I be more creeped out that I did, or should I be happy? Both?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Fuzzy, I think I beat you in scary dreams that would really freak me out if they came into real life. I very rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, they usually involve me being chased by some military group (recurring themes are Nazis, Mujahideen, Various U.S. Special forces, and Eastern Europeans) I usually end up running away in the night with something (town/crop field) burning behind me. I know they're close, somehow find some kind of a firearm/weapon (sometimes I don't), dig a pit, hide in said pit, and wait for previously mentioned militia unit to arrive, when that happens I either go on some nutcase flip-out blind rage and kill them all, or I die in a very prompt fashion... Just saying, I think I have reason to be creeped out.

Also, glad your rifle survived the day, just watch out tomorrow. Oh, and buy a Tanaka, you won't have the stock snapping problem (Except with wooden stocks)

·
Registered
445 Posts
mroverkill said:
Also, glad your rifle survived the day, just watch out tomorrow. Oh, and buy a Tanaka, you won't have the stock snapping problem (Except with wooden stocks)
I can second the snapping of the stocks, :'( :'( :'( MY WOOD M40 STOCK!!! why why she was so young, :'( :'(

fuzzywolly said:
Rifle made it through the day. I wrapped it in blankets and stuffed it under a chair.

And hidden, even if I have a dream about winning the lottery, shouldn't I be more creeped out that I did, or should I be happy? Both?
First be creeped out, then be happy that you won several million dollars, then you would send some of said money to me for helping you have a dream and win the lottery ::)

Some how I think you would instantly have a longer gun list then wanko ::)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2Echo said:
Talking about dreams. Sometimes i dream that I'm in a real firefight, but my weapon is just an airsoftrifle :/ Kinda hard to kill terrorists with bb's
I have had dreams like this, only my gun is not real like everyone else's. Mine is not even an airsoft gun. It is one of those fake guns that little kids pretend to shoot everyone with. I hate those dreams. I can't get anything accomplished on the battlefield. ::)

And hidden, I did not have a dream about the lottery that I can remember, but I did have several creepy dreams. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Unless you throw the gun at them, and it magically morphs into a giant boomerang with blades, and it's super sharp, and it cuts them all in half, and then it comes back, and you don't catch it, and it cuts you in half, and you die.

My dreams always involve some kind of worst-case scenario, such as being at an airsoft game without a spring in my rifle, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.