Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if they are any good, interested in the G700. Looking at them because I will most likely break a gun if I open it up for upgrading.

Also while I am asking about this, do you think the cyma m14 is good for a sniper/dmr? Thinking about buying it because I want a aeg, but still want to do some sniping.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The g700 is a amazing gun. I persanaly own the original one they made very accurate. Just overall a sexy gun. Be prepaired to have a side arm and Please know the role of a sniper befor steping on the field with it as its not an easy task.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Get a rifle and try to do the mods yourself. That way when things do break, you are able to fix them. And if you are not able to fix them, then you can possibly try and get a few of us here on the forums to fix it for you.

But just to go out and buy an upgraded rifle...... not good in my opinion. Then again I like to know what is going into my rifles and be able to choose what goes into them as well.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I think it is better to buy the upgrades yourself and know your gun inside and out. You get more experience researching the parts, and it can help you later on too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts