Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Action Army trigger bit the bullet today so I've had to order a new trigger asap and the only one that was in stock is a airsoftpro gen 5 zero trigger, Has anyone had any experience with this trigger? I'm using a AA reciever and cylinder, will the trigger work fine with AA parts?

cheers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AirsoftPro is legit. They are usually hard to get ahold of though so good thing you snagged one! I waited for the release of the gen4 and was by far my favorite budget trigger system!! 🍻
I had a bad time with their mag catch and one of their cylinder heads (constant air leaking) but from what i've heard so far this should be a gooden!

·
Registered
29 Posts
The gen 5 has a spring guide catch that is closer to the ssg10 than the vsr but it works rather well. Might want the faster shipping because it took so long but I’ve put ~2500 shots through mine and I haven’t had to replace any springs

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
@Greendore1 I used their cylinder set so it was all the same brand. I had the nickel plated or whatever cylinder and the cylinder head with the o ring on the tip was trash, but the other style was perfect. The AirsoftPro mag catch is actually one of my favorite ones. Never had any issues with it!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Greendore1 I used their cylinder set so it was all the same brand. I had the nickel plated or whatever cylinder and the cylinder head with the o ring on the tip was trash, but the other style was perfect. The AirsoftPro mag catch is actually one of my favorite ones. Never had any issues with it!
Thats the one! The cylinder head with the o-ring kept leaking and the o-ring kept getting jammed inside my hop up chamber. I then bought a maple leaf cylinder head and I've had zero issues with it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I received the Airsoftpro gen 5 trigger today, super easy to set up, less fiddly then the AA trigger and I like how the spring catch is built into the trigger (no more loose small bolts) Just test fired the gun, everything is working as it should, I'm using a AA Tac receiver, springer custom zero piston, m130 AA spring, AA spring guide, AA teflon cylinder, ML cylinder head, AA chamber with TDC mod (Famingo 60 rubber) and a RA-Tech 6.02 barrel.

I have to say I'm super impressed and the fact that this only cost £73 makes this a absolute steal, my pull is now super smooth, even more so then the AA zero trigger which I honestly thought it wouldn't touch! I would 100% recommend the Gen 5 zero triggers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts