Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I usually don't like the look of aks, but you made it look pretty good. Well done.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got some beta mags actually, but they don't feed well. I need to tinker with them a bit. And if I changed the stock to a tabuk stock I wouldn't have a place for my battery.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You mean forward to the gas tube inside the forgrip? Those are some nice stocks, I'm gonna have to remember that site. They wouldn't fit though and would require a lot of work to get it to bolt up. The way the stock goes into the receiver looks different. I have a brand new LiPo that barely fits in the stock as it is. The mount is a QD and not a problem to move.

·
Registered
890 Posts
You should be able to get it to work with minimal effort and woodworking skills. You are correct I meant in the tube.

You should be able to do a 10.8v nimh or 11.1 batteries fairly easily with that gun.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Tried to make something that is not based simply on AK.

Not just an AK with scopes and silencers, make a different style and not something in common
That's why I mentioned above, the TABUK.

Try and build a stock made ​​with pipes, and plastic.
Different from that sold in stores.

Build your own gun with style, unique, something like signature.

Reactions: isaacK

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I've brought my wood stock bits home to have an "antiquing" treatment while she's getting the wiring and mosfet installed.

Edit: Finished product put together. Got the Beta mag in just for looks. They don't feed well.

East German night sights

Furniture with stain before aging

After aging

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.