Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I keep having issues with bb's curving to a side... I switches upper with another M4 In have which was shooting straight, I tested it with the same setup I had before and it was shooting straight. Also the allignement looked much better know from upper to lower and nozzle to bucking. Then I decided to finally test some different bucking barrel hop up combo's but none was shooting straight... Sometimes the first shots where straight and after it curved again. After another visual inspection the hop up unit looks to sit in a slight angle. The angle is slightly to the right and bb's are curving left so could this be the reason? I think it's because of the gearbox which pushes it to the right because it only occurs when I assemble the upper to the lower. But how could it be that sometimes it does shoot straight perfectly and the first time it kept shooting straight? Can I Fix this or should I buy a new gearbox, it's for an HPA engine. Also a couple things you notice, the assembly of my unit, bucking and barrel is always perfectly alligned due to the Maxx chambers I have it also looks to be very good centered. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I have the exact same issue with the following
Polarstar F2
Plastic gearbox
MAXX ME Pro Christmas edition
G&G blue/R-hop, Maple Leaf macaron 70°
Lambda 6.01X469

I can only solve it by using .48g ammo, which is why I rarely use it as it's expensive to shoot a bunch of sniper ammo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts