Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does everybody use? im putting sorbo on the cylinder head so i think a aluminium head would be better as it will be set to semi auto and the more weight i can put behind the bb the better. everybody else keeps putting me off on other forums but as you lot are the experts il take your word for it. power goals are 450fps max on semi. also what does everyone think is the best piston head to use? sorry for the many questions.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Airborne? The sorbo is more for if I need the Aoc correcting and to help stop the shell cracking I don't think I've ever seen a gearbox that doesn't need the AOE sorting. Any particular bran of pistonhead? Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a standard king arms gearbox shell. My site is limited to 450 semi auto for a dmr so can't go any higher. I'm going to radius the gearbox edges to help prevent it cracking. I was hoping the sorbo would counteract the stress on the front of the gearbox shell and I'd still have a nice heavy piston head for more kick. Thanks go the advice. I was looking at the lonex ones before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.