Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Alternative Bolt Handle?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  danb 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you know of any alternative bolt handles for the m700 rifle series?

The stock one is a bit too small for my liking, I'm used to the much bigger handles such as on an L96! Are there any replacements? My scope gets in the way of the bolt slightly, and I wondered if there are any longer alternatives.

I've seen the bolt handle on the G&G G96, which I know is based on the Tanaka system, but I've heard that it will only fit the Power Bolt which they sell, and I have no intention of buying that. Also, I'm not sure if you can buy the handle separately anyway...

Any ideas? Will bolt handles designed for the real steel fit?

Dan

#4 ·
Fair enough, looks like making one myself is the best option. I've seen a couple of bolt handles made from epoxy stuff on VSRs, unfortunately they looked a little tacky for my liking, so that rules that out...

It's not just the clearance of the bolt to the scope, otherwise I would just get higher mounts, I don't like the actual shape of the bolt handle that much... I'm just being picky...

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.