Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over the years, as many of you know, I’ve been making all sorts of airsoft parts. So far, mostly VSR parts, but I am working on other things for other platforms too. I thought it would be a good idea to compile the main things I’ve made in one place to make it easier to find and talk about. My goal is to have all the things I sell posted here for people to give feedback on or discuss for whatever reason. Always open to suggestions for new things or modifications so that can be put here too.

For now, I’m going to break this down into four categories: for sale, in production, future, and others.

Obligatory shop link: airsoftMarshall - Etsy

Currently for sale:

aM CNC arm/nub for AA VSR chambers
aM Ultimate sniper nub
aM Ultimate AEG nub

In production:
aM dual adjustment TDC screw for AA VSR chambers
aM arm/nub for VSR/SSG10 chambers

Future (not everything here will be made most likely):
aM Ultimate VSR cylinder head
aM Ultimate VSR piston
aM Evolution VSR front end assembly
aM VSR Ultimate/Evo receiver platform
aM VSR Evolution platform
aM Self-adjusting cylinder head for VSR/SSG10
aM AEG piston head
aM Air 10/40 VSR stock

Others:
VSR Ultimate receivers
aM DG Galil
aM VSR Evolutions receivers
aM variable weight VSR piston
aM 3D printed sniper nubs
aM 3D printed arm/nub for VSR chambers
aM 3D printed arm/nub for AA VSR chambers

*will be adding more stuff as I go. Pics will be added as well as I go.

Wood Bumper Hardwood Wood stain Varnish

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Machine gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel

· Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Out of curiosity when will you be selling the evolutions anytime soon?
Currently I'm focusing on the smaller bits that should be more applicable to more people. The full Evo setup is quite a bit to have made so it's lower down on the list. Having said that, I had a few of them made already, and I can always have small quantities made if necessary. Really just depends on what people want. I'm trying to get parts made in sufficient quantities so that everything can be competitive on price while also just being awesome parts.

· Registered
43 Posts
Currently I'm focusing on the smaller bits that should be more applicable to more people. The full Evo setup is quite a bit to have made so it's lower down on the list. Having said that, I had a few of them made already, and I can always have small quantities made if necessary. Really just depends on what people want. I'm trying to get parts made in sufficient quantities so that everything can be competitive on price while also just being awesome parts.
Thanks for the fast responce. Next time you have a batch being made let me know id be very interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts