Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I don't know if you know, but theres a new movie coming out called American Sniper, based off of Chris Kyle's book, American Sniper. I read the book, and I am definitely excited to see the film. In fact, I'm so excited that I got my locals together to make a fan made trailer… It was a bunch of fun to make, might as well share it with the sniper community! Hope you guys enjoy :shot:

·
Registered
856 Posts
I didn't know Iraq had snow?? lol. Great video bobcat

·
Registered
820 Posts
Oh god, here come the kids who are going to watch this a say " I wanna be a Navy SEAL sniper now! I saw the movie and im really good at Call of Duty so I must already be the best!"

Oh and I kinda wish Mark Wahlberg was playing the Part of Chris Kyle. After seeing his respect for the military after playing Marcus'es part in "Lone Survivor I feel like he would do FANTASTIC in that movie. Especially since he did a great job in "Lone Survivor"

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think cooper will do a good job portraying Chris Kyle, similar facial features ? Most sf movies put me on edge because effects such as the one elf mentioned but then that went out te window once I saw it was being directed (or produced can't remember) by Clint Eastwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry for the necro, but it's pertinent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
856 Posts
I can't wait to watch the movie. It will hopfully be a damn fine one, especially since they based it of the late Chris Kyle's book.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't wait for the movie either…

I also found an error with the trailer… Chris Kyle fiddles with his scope, and turns the zoom knob on it, but the scope cam doesn't zoom. Knowledge ruins everything!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts