Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there fellow snipers!
I just bought sniper mentioned above and I wounder if anyone acually tested its fps. It said its aroun 400fps. What about upgreads? How far does it acually shoots?
thanks for help

Registered
I dont know about that specific rifle, but I can tell you this.
Whatever FPS is listed, is probably wrong.
Upgrades, yes, you will upgrade it, so be prepared to break out the wallet. Going off multiple airsoft websites, youtube channels, and airsoft forums, everyone upgrades as stock stuff sucks.
Now, how far. We may as well have an oil discussion as it will yield the same results. Similar to does chili have beans or not.
It should shoot 150 feet without issue and could go 350 feet, 415 for a few legends online.

:p馃榿

Registered
Unfortunately the area amoeba snipers suck if your playing above 1 to 1.5 joules. They have a low cylinder air volume so struggle to use heavy bb's efficiently. Can also Hpa it so solve the issue but I think I've seen reports that it can still have accuracy issues due to the way the stock and receiver are joined together.

The problem is the FPS is irrelevant with a .2g which is what they measure with as you wouldn't use them in game.

Registered
I recommend that you sell it and buy something different if there is something like the TAC41, Modify Scout, T11, or SSG10 available as although they may cost more in the beginning, you will never have to put much money into them after, where a full HPA setup for a Striker plus some upgrade parts will eclipse all those guns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts