Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

An Airsoft Sniper from Georgia

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  leonhart300 
#1 ·
Well, I sort of forgot to make my introduction when I joined so I might as well now.

My name is Jimmy, and I am/want to be a better Airsoft Sniper. I really hate when people refer to the Sniper Rifle, by calling it a Sniper. As I can tell you guys hate it too. I'm from Columbus, Ga, and I live 10 miles from Ft. Benning (Home of the Sniper School, Sniper Compitition, Rangers, Airborne School, BCT, and other stuff) And I have to say, its awsome. I'm only 14 but I have been told I'm mature for my age. I love to shoot real weapons all the time. I am Raptoreye's spotter, but we haven't seen any airsoft "combat", because someone it taking to long with thier upgrades... I'm new to airsoft sniping so you guys might have to be patient with me. I had a JG Bar 10 but I had to sell it because my CA M15A4 Carbine went down, and needed repairs. I'm about to get a SPR of some type soon, but I don't know yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.