Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the various bolt action platforms that I have owned, this rebrand from ECHO1 is by far may favorite. I just recently received a couple items for exterior upgrades, and I took the opportunity to take some "Dressed to Kill" pics... sorry, no paint, as I really dig the clean look. I may work with a small amount of camo for the rifle that I can strap on, otherwise she remains plain.

List:
ECHO1 M28 - $153
AMMO Cheek pad - $30
MadBull Blackside Mock Supressor - $35
Guarder M700 Sling - $27
M1 Leupold Replica Scope - $80

Her Name is Elizabeth...

W/ Silencer...

Personally, I like the rifle without the supressor, but she looks pretty good with it too.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Wow, that looks extremely good for an ECHO 1. I am digging everything about it. I say keep it black, and just use a rifle rag for games. It just looks so clean and sexy. However, if you were to paint it, I would go with something along the lines of tan.

I like the ammo cheek pad, and the optic choice. And I agree with you, it looks better without the suppressor.

Makes me want one of these babies. Looks like a solid platform to work with. How does she shoot?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Wow, that looks extremely good for an ECHO 1. I am digging everything about it. I say keep it black, and just use a rifle rag for games. It just looks so clean and sexy. However, if you were to paint it, I would go with something along the lines of tan.

I like the ammo cheek pad, and the optic choice. And I agree with you, it looks better without the suppressor.

Makes me want one of these babies. Looks like a solid platform to work with. How does she shoot?
Hey thanks for the kudos, this is my first ECHO1, and I'm quite impressed with it. Next to my KJW M4, this is my second favorite out of my arsenal.

I was hoping for an Olive Drab color like the JGW M24, but I'm really happy with the standard black color.

gnb569 said:
Do you have any problems with the magazines? I hear they suck.
I have issue with the quality of the M28 magazine, but once it is installed in the rifle, it appears to work as designed... so far.

I have a youtube channel where I did two videos on the M28 magazine. Just search for DRAGON64...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Dragon, just use the edit button when you need to add or edit something in your post.

Once again, nice rifle. ;)
Which post...?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fuzzywolly said:
The double post you made earlier today in this thread. ;)

Sorry for not clarifying that.
I was replying to two different posts, and did not see a way to use a multi-quote option. I wanted to deal equality to both replies so I doubled up. What is the procedure for replying to two different posts on one topic so as to reduce further confusion?

I have been able to fake quotes in on other forums, but these posts are time stamped... but I do have an idea...

I figured a way to do it, and fixed the issue... so disregard, I'm good on the subject now. :)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
No worries, glad you figured it out. By the way, do you plan on doing any internal modifications/upgrades to this rifle? I know you have some other projects going on, but this looks like the kind of rifle I would bring to the field. It just looks so good.

And do you know if the rifle is compatible with CA m24 parts? If so, that would be a huge plus. Might make me consider picking one up at some point in time.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an ongoing review thread at Arnies Airsoft Forum that I have documented some of my minute changes... but yes, I plan to make some mods by adding a better hop up bucking, and if I can get my hands on a Tokyo Marui hop up unit, I'll replace it too. Otherwise I will employ most of the standard D.I.Y mods.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=192489

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
bottoms94 said:
What size bb are you using?
This is the kind of stuff that can be taken care of via PM due to the fact that this thread is as old as the cheese in the back of my fridge.

Yes hidden, another terrible joke. ::) But seriously, no necroposting.

·
Registered
445 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
bottoms94 said:
What size bb are you using?
This is the kind of stuff that can be taken care of via PM due to the fact that this thread is as old as the cheese in the back of my fridge.

Yes hidden, another terrible joke. ::) But seriously, no necroposting.
Lol
Well that was a pretty cheesy joke. Also how did you know I be the first to say it.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
hidden187 said:
Lol
Well that was a pretty cheesy joke. Also how did you know I be the first to say it.
Haha, as a Mod I just know these things. ::)

But I am going to go ahead and lock this thread before we derail it any further. To the OP, let me know through PM if you want this unlocked to post updates/new pics to the thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.