Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would let you guys know whats going on with me. At the last game I was at I managed to fracture my ankle pretty good (I have 2 pins and a screw in it now) while running my M240b.

So I have pretty much I have decided to build a CA M24 while I am recovering and use that when I get back on the field, so I will most likely be on here quite a bit more than I have been.

Cromag

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm out of airsoft for another 6-ish months it will be about another month or two before a can walk on it.

I fractured it while charging a bunker with some guys from my team, saw a guy lean out to shoot while I was in full sprint, so instinct told me to get down, so I tried to hit my knees in a full blown sprint and my ankle caught in a small divot in the ground and folded. Now I will be getting an ankle brace for sure.

Come to think on it a sniper or DM would have been handy to have hang back and pick of any one who leaned out while we charged.

Cro

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol woogie. I thought about getting a power wheelchair and making a pintle for the M240 but the doc said no for some reason.
Anyway I figure I will have loads of time to get a rifle setup and dialed in.

I am thinking I will order my M24 this Monday when we put in our Spartan Imports order (My dad and I run a store), then save up for the upgrades by doing tech work.

Cro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.