Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been working on my L96 for a while, and so far I've done everything Laylax, except for the hop up. (pdi) I'm missing the Piston head, piston, spring, and spring guide. Evike stocked Angel custom but I sort of overlooked it, because the parts were from an unknown brand, and I'm not sure if CNC is actually good quality. What are your experiences with it? They seem like another one of those matrix type cheap-o's, but I don't really know. Would they give me the same performance as laylax parts? I'm trying to get 550(.20g) Consistent.

·
Registered
323 Posts
From the G96 thread:

"I just replaced the King Arms VSR bucking that was giving me a load of trouble with an Angel Customs VSR bucking. It's actually quite nice; a perfect fit, unlike King Arms which was a bit thicker outside and narrower inside. I'm still waiting for my local AEX to get Nineball buckings."

·
Registered
384 Posts
Be careful with some of their compatibility issues.

For example: The AC piston head for Clone Type 96 guns tends to shrink/misshapen after use and this causes bad compression-> lower fps.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Apple, what gun is your AC piston in? I'm troubleshooting one of my guns and I also have an AC piston which might be causing me trouble.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It might be too late for your decision on parts, but I have a AC piston and it works like a dream, if you want to spend a few extra $$ on laylax then thats fine, but i think its exactly the same, I have the piston head too, just went out on a limb and got it, if it shrinks or does end up to change shape then ill just get the laylax, but so far its great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.