Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm posting here and not the other main boards.

I'll be recording a Sniper Special on the Airsoft News Network within the next few short weeks. Let me know if your interested in attending. I would like to get 5 or 6 people to interview (open forum style) on the following:

What every Airsoft Sniper N00b must know.
1. What is it like to play the role of a sniper.
2. The does and don'ts of a Airsoft Sniper.
3. Airsoft Sniper Replica's - UTG to Maruzen
4. BB's - How weight is a critical factor.
5. Camo - How to blend into your environment.
6. How to make a ghille.
7. Finally - Sniper Stories. The Love/Hate relationship of playing the role of a Airsoft Sniper.

As a forum style, I will ask someone specifically a question. After they answer, everyone can chime in. Each topic will last no more than 5 minutes.

I would like to make this a full length informative video. Time frame about 30 minutes. I'll have 3 open mics, and 2 (maybe 3) camera's for different angles.

If you would be interested in attending this recording, please email me (or PM) at [email:t4t5lagn][email protected][/email:t4t5lagn].

·
Registered
131 Posts
lol, that would be one of the reasons. not many people know that there are quad digit replicas out there. and when some people finally do see one... the gun doesnt always preform like a quad digit gun. i dont know, maybe some people would be interested. plus one mag for my guns costs the same as a stock TM VSR. thats always interesting to bring up...

im only like 30 minutes away from royal oak, what time are you planning on doing this? ive got work until 2ish i think

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Good shoot today, once I get this converting software downloaded I'll have it edited and done up in a jiffy. Definatly some good information, the entire video is about an hour long, so expect some good information.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.