Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some free time on the mills today, so I figured I would cut up some scrap into something useful for my PSG1.

I wanted a rail that could slide into the T rail under the forgrip and would give the option for bi-pods, slings swivels, or even segments of picatinny rail if wanted.

Here is all I got in the few hours I had today, which luckily is about 70% of the work. All thats left is to drill some 1 inch spaced holes down the center and thread them all so I can screw either slling swivels in or add the rail with machine screws like said earlier. The first hole on the rail (Closest to the mag) will be threaded for a thumb screw that will hold pressure and keep it from sliding out any.

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure... I guess I could buy what I would take me a few hours to make with a lathe and mill? No fun in that though.

I got it finished today, but forgot to snap a picture of the thumb screw I made for it along with all the holes drilled for multi-position sling swivels. Should have one up Monday when I get back to my apartment. Might even dip it in the bluing tanks to while I'm at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.