Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have made a few posts already but I figured I would continue with the formality of the forum, so here goes

Name: Zach

Callsign: Newbie

Experience: Real Life, former competition pistol and rifle marksmen. Airsoft - I have been sniping for 3 years, and I cant manage to hold an AEG longer than 30 minutes before I go back to the bolt

You're arsenal (What are you shootin'?): Cant seem to let go of my well mb05, also shoot mb08, rarely shoot the vsr, KJW 1911
(tons of non sniper stuff sitting in my garage that doesnt get used)

Your camo: Tru Spec TRU woodland, MC, ACU, Flora, OD, Asian Tiger, store bought and custom made ghillie's that I dont usually wear

What are your other hobbies?: All of my free time goes to airsoft

Where do you reside? Washington state

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the forums. When you say you have tons of non-sniper related stuff, do you mean you might be selling?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lainthecity said:
Welcome to the forums. When you say you have tons of non-sniper related stuff, do you mean you might be selling?
I have always thought about it but some of the aeg's I have are pretty customized and I have always had a hard time justifying getting rid of them.

Thanks for the welcome, I also love to shoot video of airsoft, I am working on a scope cam now and just starting out on some pov sniper stuff so I got a lot more to come. here is a link if anyone is interested. I usually give people a warning that it is pretty boring video to watch as sniping isnt always the most action packed but I dont need to tell anyone here that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/odoairsoft?feature=mhee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.