Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
VW Sharan
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Congratulations on your success :)

That custom cylinder looks brilliant, great idea. But don't give up all your secrets ^^
There's nothing to hide mate. I'm here to learn and to help in return if I can. I'm not very effective with powerful bolt spring powered sniper rifles with a shrapnel stuck in my span and hand which barely serving me . Every charge the bolt cause me a tons of pain and the pleasure of the plinking goes to Hell . But the AEG systems allows me to shoot all day long , just by pulling the trigger. There's no much real feel with AEG's , what you getting from the bolt action springers, but still I enjoy it so much . Next week I am compeetin in the final tournament for this year for crippled veterans in Croatia. Hope to kick some arses again ;-)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great attitude fella, it's refreshing to see in these days of airport secret sauce. I imagine you need to remove that 3mm from the gearbox casing to allow for the larger cylinder? All this talk of DMRs really makes me want to pump an AGE appropriately - another project for next year!

·
Registered
VW Sharan
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Great attitude fella, it's refreshing to see in these days of airport secret sauce. I imagine you need to remove that 3mm from the gearbox casing to allow for the larger cylinder? All this talk of DMRs really makes me want to pump an AGE appropriately - another project for next year!
Yeah, Exactly ! The gearbox shells are slightly modified to accommodate the longer cylinder, but this is an easy job. The shells are aluminum and are easily reworked with a file. Indeed DMRs are my passion and I can talk about them endlessly. I already have 4 projects successfully completed and running. The only thing stopping me from starting a fifth project is my miserable income as a pensioner. Disability pensions in Bulgaria are not even subject to comment... But for next year I will collect some cash and start my fifth project. I just hope God doesn't rush to take me "up there" :) Well after 7 years of service as a sniper in the war zones, I am not sure where I'll go "Up there" or "Down there" :cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm sure you'll be with us for a while yet!

I have a TNT APS-X Barrel that (IMO) requires more volume than the regular barrels so my project for that is to drop in a bore-up cylinder kit to offset the 30fps or so drop and then a Begadi G36 hop chamber. Given the UK limits I'm tempted to keep it as a "Field" AEG and see just how much performance I can get out of a toy with no MED :) That reminds me.......got some photos to take.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts