Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about looking for a new bolt action rifle and found this:

http://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/sportsmarketing-mauser-sr-bolt-action-rifle-tactic/

Does it look like a re-branded Well MB-05/TSD SD97?
and if so are there spares/upgrade parts available I have looked around and don't seem to be able to find any.
At the price that that site is selling them at it is way more expensive than most of the other rifles I have looked at and as far as I know sportsmarketing make .177 & .22 air rifles, but I have never heard of them in the world of airsoft.
To be honest I want something a little different and like the look of it but don't want to waste money on a lemon and have to spend the same again to get it working properly or end up with an expensive wallhanger.
any ideas/answers to these questions would be awesome

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's should be the same exact thing as the Well. It takes type96 upgrade parts as it is pretty much the mk96 (Mb-04 i think) with a different body. Easily upgradable. Consider buying it from somewhere else under the Well name, that way you can save money and get the same thing

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply :)
I did a little reading/searching and found a link from the sportsmarketing site to a company called cybergun I have read a little about them and not found much in the way of negative stuff yet.
as far as buying the gun under the well brand I can't seem to find a retailer over here (UK) that sells that particular model and overseas ordering is a minefield, customs may seize guns or charge 20% vat (tax) and a handling fee :( which could push the purchase price to a level similar to just buying the one on that site. I will keep hunting around for the time being and see if I can find them somewhere else or I will ask at a more reputable airsoft shop to see if they can get me one in

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.