Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask, since I placed (and paid) for an order, and now they do not respond:bird: to requests for updates on order status.:lame: Since they do not respond, I may not get my items and a refund seems unlikely.

·
Registered
207 Posts
A lot of those Asian Airsoft places – outside of Redwolf don’t operate under the customer service model you see state side. They likely aren’t ignoring you, but they aren’t very good at responding.
How did you pay for your order? If you used Credit Card or Paypal, you can just open a dispute, they would respond hella quick after that. I had issues with two Asian Airsoft Dealers this year, and it wasn’t until I open disputes did they respond back to me within 24 hours.
Also sometimes it’s not them, it’s customs holding your items. I had customs hold AEP motors for 3 months when I ordered them from aliexpress

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I have used Redwolf and ehobbyasia--no problems. I would like my items more than getting a response, but it is now coming up on two and half weeks. What is your opinion wait or dispute?

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
I have purchased from Asia Airsoft quite a lot. Their items are great value for money but their customer service is pretty bad.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought some green gas of them, as it was a higher power version which was out of stock in the USA, they told me it be a slow delivery time as it would have to go by ship, after about 2 months it arrived almost to the day they had predicted, I only had 3 email throughout the whole 2 months though

·
Registered
207 Posts
The lack of response is fustrating, but two and a half weeks isn't a long wait at all

My fastest turning around time was from Redwolf, I think from order to door arrival was around 12 days. Most places expect nearly a month (especially if you use aliexpress with the ultra cheap, virtually free shipping). It's the nature of shipping logistics overseas, and you happen to be ordering during covid...in the holiday season

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The lack of response is fustrating, but two and a half weeks isn't a long wait at all

My fastest turning around time was from Redwolf, I think from order to door arrival was around 12 days. Most places expect nearly a month (especially if you use aliexpress with the ultra cheap, virtually free shipping). It's the nature of shipping logistics overseas, and you happen to be ordering during covid...in the holiday season
----
Right...based on my experiences with other outlets I just expected some verification that something was actually happening with my order.:doh:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re order status = "processing" the same thing it has been since I put in my order.

·
Registered
207 Posts
@DJsniper

Sometimes these Asian Vendor "collect" a bunch of orders to ship to an agent state side in an effort to reduce shipping cost. It is in turn then shipped again by their contact here. They seem very low key hush this method and it took me a little bit to figure that was why there was such a long processing delay. I think it's fair to open a dispute if they haven't contacted you at all after 3 weeks of placing an order

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since it is so close to Christmas, I think I will give them a break and wait till after Xmas and then do as you suggest. I will keep you posted. Thanks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
@crimbcebar

I don't know if DJsnipe has been tracking his parcel, but I know USPS is having alot of issues with tracking right now. While UPS and Fedex seems to be alot better, My holiday shopping of approx 35 orders mixed between them, I've had strange tracking issues with one from USP and one from Fedex. Nearly 50% of my USPS aren't being tracked correctly...they do of course show up when they show up, and nothing gratefully has been lost

Reactions: DJsnipe

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crimbcebar and AsianGuy I have never been supplied with a tracking # as my order still says "processing" and I don't think it will hit USPS until (and If) it gets to the US. Supposedly the China part will be handled by "HongKongPost."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts