Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm really getting interested in the ER-hop up now :yup:

I just bought the penultimate part for my sniper like an hour ago so it's almost 100% upgraded internally.

Prometheus 509mm

I still have to install my PDI chamber before I can use it haha >:D

Once I test it thoroughly, I may ask more questions about that ER-Hop.

By the way, did you cut your 509mm barrel just so it fits in the outer barrel or for performance sakes?

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
What? I use the right length prometheus for the rifle, though if they are not HPA (unlimited cylinder volume) I use 455mm length, and use a barrel shroud.

BTW, I keep going on about the ER-hop, but at short range (less than/equal to 50 feet), to get amazing groups the best way is to have absurdly high fps and no hop at all.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Oh my apologies, I mixed your barrel with I believe Woogie's... or maybe it was Fuzzy's :doh: They had a 509mm and cut it down so it fit in the outer barrel.

Thinking about the logistics of the bb flight, I feel that a 6.01mm or a 6.03mm with extremely high FPS and no hop up would have almost no difference in accuracy.

That's what actually persuaded me to buy the Prometheus 6.03mm. I can use it for skirmished with lower FPS or for close quarter competition shooting at VERY high FPS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.