Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is it worth it out of the box as an basic beginner Sniper?

45BBs Mag

No fu... Double feeding or sticky bbs in the HU chamber anymore.

6.03 inner Barrel

Out of the Box 550fps

Sound good to me for the Price.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Looks alright, idk if it's upgradeable, but it's probably alright.
I'd worry about the trigger and cylinder at that price, as if they break you may be out of luck and $115 you could have put towards an SSG10 or other reputable sniper.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Other Question are 550fps in combination with an good bucking and the Original 6.03 Barrel still enough to fight and win against an casual AEG 400fps Player on distance?

Is the feeding mechanism better than the standard VSR10 Aps2?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Other Question are 550fps in combination with an good bucking and the Original 6.03 Barrel still enough to fight and win against an casual AEG 400fps Player on distance?

Is the feeding mechanism better than the standard VSR10 Aps2?
If it's awm based (which description supports) than no it's prone to breaking, jamming and just being a source of major annoyance during gameplay because of how careful you need to cycle the bolt to not cause issues. ( Again item description says you need to cycle carefully or it causes issues)

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
QUOTE="BlackDogAirsoft, post: 443551, member: 38569"]
I concede. I'd forgotten they OEMed the Fieldcraft. Still, their AEGs are terrible etc.
[/QUOTE]
Nah man, I like my proprietary gearboxes, shitty barrels, terrible buckings, CNC pot metal licensed bodies, and the nice squelchy gears and motor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts