Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used one? I am debating getting one since I am almost done with my DMR build and it would be nice to be able to go gas or spring in my ASR (it uses all APS2 parts in the bolt assembly and trigger). plus I have a palmers reg just sitting around from another project that got canned

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the gas bolt conversions are filled from a port on the side of the bolt that you can access through the hole in the receiver. they are typically also short stroke so that the valve never actually goes into the reciever. im just wondering if they are decent quality conversion kits...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i just wasnt sure of the quality of the cylinder kits since one is Classic Army (they have left a bad taste in my mouth) and there are only a few others out there that have been hard to find. they honestly arent that complicated, just a hammer valve and a shortened piston set up identical to the normal spring cylinder

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.