Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
6,321 Posts
Edi you know me.... I can't say it well built!
I've lost the round bipod end and the 2 pins from the magazine in the first skirmish!

It leaked pretty bad from the seal between mag/bolt, the leaking gas could move my hair!! Anyway this is now fixed and it was an easy fix that gave me 140fps!!

The othe bad about it is the company itself, I contacted them to ask them if I could buy replacement parts directly from them. They replied to my first emal and the asked my address to give me shipping cost and from that point never replies to the other 178 e-mails I sent them!!!
This can't be done by a serious company!
It's not hard to replicate the bipod part but I wanted to be the same with the other leg, nor it's hard to find a couple of pins.

Anyway this is my experience with it, many from this forum knows it.

Wolf

· Administrator
6,321 Posts
The solution is to get the stiffer striker spring, how to do that..... Buy the CO2 mag, the striker spring is in the package!

I haven't fired mine since last November, after I lost the parts, and I didn't have the lower fps after fill.
This is a common problem to many Tanaka M700 with the stock spring. Though the gun I own doesn't do that, perhaps it has stiffer striker spring and the previous owner forgot to tell me.

Wolf

· Administrator
6,321 Posts
Well toy can't take it down, the only that's removable is the stock.

Basically you need to clean the bucking of greases/oil but that's pretty long procedure since you need to unscrew a million screws! Keep a bit of gas in the mags just to keep tension a the o-rings, check all screws to see if they are tight.
Nope there are no spare parts available except the Shooters O-ring set. Ares is a very bad company in terms of customer service, I ordered some parts from them and it took them over a year to sent them and a couple thousands e-mails!

Basically the easiest to break is the bipod! I've seen a couple broken, but then you can use the under barrel rail to install a regular bipod. I'll probably remove the bipod and the moving piece under the barrel to lighten it up a bit so I can move around easier.

Wolf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.