Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My son and I recently bought this sniper rifle, but he ran into some problems with money, so I got him to type about it here as i know nothing about this rifle:

" Im selling my Ares m200 intervention that I just got as I didnt look over my whole money system for the year and im going to need the cash since I will not be working that much when school starts, so ill need to sell this even though I really do not want to and really love this gun. This gun is very rare and an eye turner. If anything will get the attention it will be this one. Details:

There is ware here and there, but still a good looking gun. There is nothing wrong with it shoots great, nice smooth bolt as well. Comes with:

Ares m200 intervention
2 bolts
Spring
Gas
Mag - Gas
Tool

*** Scope not included with gun ***

Price will start at $1500 obo

Trades - Offer up, worth more then price of gun though

Pm any offers, Thank you and have a great day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
would u trade in a airsoft l96 with 2 mags, upgraded internals, and potentialy a scope. for the m200? i have grown tired of it and need a new sniper. i would really apreciate it if u replied back. thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
would u trade in a airsoft l96 with 2 mags, upgraded internals, and potentialy a scope. for the m200? i have grown tired of it and need a new sniper. i would really apreciate it if u replied back. thanks
Need an intro, bud. Also, did you look when this was posted?

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
1. Make an intro
2. Read the Rules!!!!
3. Please use proper grammar (we are not cavemen)
4. As far as I know slavery is outlawed, so you cannot get a new sniper, but you can get a new sniper RIFLE
5. Please no necroposting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.