Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Who has a better feeding system (please explain below)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting to inquire what you guys as a community think is more effective as far as feeding systems go.

ARES MCM700X: The actual (let's call it) external magazine. Apparently this feeding system requires the magazine to be fully loaded or it will not feed properly.

VFC M40A3: Has a (let's call it) internal magazine. To me this is unappealing and unrealistic but there is no feeding issue if you do not load it correctly but from my understanding it is hard to do a magazine change.

As far as internals go I'm going to be replacing it with the Novritsch tuning kit so I'm not really worried about that. However, externals parts such as the external barrel and charging handle do matter. So, feedback and recommendations are much welcome in that respect.

In all, I'm seeing what you guys think is the best as far as loading system and external parts. Not really worried about internals.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VSR10 feeding systems are generally superior to both feeding systems in the mcm700 and vfc m40a3 due to the simplicity of the system. The only adjustment you will need to do (assuming you buy the AA chamber) is to move the BB stoppers within the hop up chamber. After those are properly placed, you should not have issues from then on out.
I figured as much. They are both very complicated as far as a standard feeding system goes I just don't like that it doesn't have a real magazine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.