Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Armory of Hoggie(Vids+Pics)

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  hoggie 
#1 ·
Alright, heres my ECHO 1 ASR, Pride and Joy Right here boys. (and girls)
Zeroing in my rifle, I hit pretty good shots ;P

VIDEOS, WATCH :)
VFC Gone Wild:

M14 Works! 150+ ft :) :

VFC 416 w/ Lipo. Friend filmed upside down:

While my new bucking comes in, I'm working on a silencer! So far, looks sweet with it being white.

See less See more
3 9
#2 ·
Oh the echo 1 attempt to match the maruzen aps sr2, what upgrades do you have for it. Also what are the stats on it, FPS, range, accuracy. I have also herd that the M4 stock can be wobbly at times, can it be swapped for a different style say a magpul. I am asking because I was looking for a new rifle and I was looking at this because of the style it has( I have a weird selection of rifles)

#3 ·
I replaced the stock, working on getting a new pic (whole gun is in pieces at the moment, waiting on the new bucking :/) I have an EDGI 6.01mm Tightbore, Firefly Hard Bucking, ECHO 1 Upgrade Kit (Spring set). I changed the stock (had to Jimmy Rig, the new buffer tube won't fit ? It's weird). It's a King Arms stock.
FPS: ~545
Weight: 9 LBS
Range: 200 ft w/ a broken bucking, will post with the fixed one
Accuracy: Hit 9/10 at 100 ft with unzero'd scope + broken bucking.

Will post updated stats Thursday once I fix my gun.

#4 ·
Never was a big fan of this rifle, but a few guys made it work. A few things that I would suggest.

1. Harris style bipod: It will give your rifle a much more tactical/realistic look (the bipod you have looks and feels cheesy (had one myself for a while)).
2. The wrap looks a little bright. I would suggest making a good ol' mudhole and getting that wrap dirty and worn.
3. Where did your end cap go? Is that off because you plan to but a suppressor on it? I believe you said you were doing that as we had talked about it through pm's. If so, ignore this comment. ;)

Other than that, looks good. I would like to see some outdoor pics (when snow goes away), and see the wrap in action (dirtied up first), along with the addition of some natural vegetation.

#8 ·
My barrel is 1 inch across, so I payed a visit to Ace Hardware. I got a 1 inch PVC (across) and it fit snuggly! So I'm putting it on there like that. I'm going to sand it to get a rougher texture so the paint will stick, and spray paint today.

#13 ·
I use it sometimes. It's new. I find my BBs are way straighter with it on. Weird. :3
I love this M14. This baby has some work getting done on it soon. It's going into the shop for a internal rework into a masterpiece, a snipers new best friend, the semi auto long range, DMR beast. xD
Prom. 6.03mm 509mm Tightbore
Systema Bucking
M130 Deepfire Spring
AIM Monster Piston (Titanium Teeth)
AIM Gear Set
Systema Shims
GEOTECH 5 1/2 inch superressor (Which you see currently on it)
CYMA RAS M14 Handgaurd Rail System
ACOG Sight/AMP Red Dot

It's gonna be cool:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.