Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a barrel adapter for my ASG AW/L96 rifle.
I've looked around the internet, and the closest I've found is an adapter from a czech site for the Well MB-01/05. It's almost the right size, however the threads are too large/spaced too far apart.
Does anyone know of an adapter that actually fits?
Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard to tell if that one will fit, but I'll sign up for the stock-notification.
It mentions tho that it fits Well G96D series GGB rifles, however the ASG is spring, does that matter?
Oh, and thanks!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I didn't think the muzzle cap on any of the well guns come off at all. I have the Well mb-10 and I can't get that flash hider off no matter what I try. Anyway, it looks like it would fit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I got the Well adapter today, aaaand... It's too small.
It didn't even touch the threads. So that's 2 adapters that won't work (directly atleast) on the ASG, the MB-01/05 one and the G96D AW .338 one.
The search goes on!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Well I thought the same a Wolf, KNOWING that the ASG is a DIRECT copy of the well, apparently not in some cases.. My only recommendation to you would be to try and get one custom machined if you can! You can take the others for the machinist to work from but try to make one with the correct sizes so it fits you barrel and will be able to fit a suppressor/flash hider on the end.

Zero

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for the necrobump, but figured I'd post my findings, in case someone else wants to know.
For my ASG AW .308 my airsoftguy said he had an adapter that fit. I promptly went there and had him demonstrate that it fit. It did, so I bought it and a silencer.
Now this would be great, however my rifle isn't the same as his showroom one, so the adapter wouldn't go all the way in, meaning bb's got shattered inside the silencer. Luckily, he had the silencer that was supposed to fit the adapter, and after fiddling to get it on (lots of dissassembly), I had a huge silencer, that was short enough from the end of the inner barrel to the edge, letting bb's get out cleanly. The silencer is slid onto the outer barrel, so now it looks like I have a shorter barrel, with a huge silencer on.

Now, for the tl;dr, the adapter is Swiss Arms CCW adapter for the SA1. The silencer is a Cybergun/Swiss Arms G.O.O.B Silencer 320 x 45 CCW. As far as I can tell at least. If you have this rifle, the adapter MIGHT fit properly, allowing all sorts of barrel extensions. Be warned that it might also shatter bb's and make a mess inside your silencer :p

Lastly, a crappy cellphone picture of the finished thing ^^

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.