Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I ordered the AirsoftGI 6.01 TBB a couple of months ago because I was strapped for cash. For $35, It had to give me some sort of accuracy increase over the stock barrel which wouldn't even let me hit a soda can at 40ft :(

So I go ahead and install the barrel ( the hop up is shimmed, bucking is seated correctly and cleaned) Then go to shoot it. At ~180ft the BB curves about 5ft to the right almost every time.

All I can think of is that It has to be the barrel. Any thoughts to why this is happening?

FYI: I am using washed KSC .30g BB's

Help would be HIGHLY appreciated

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got paid for 5 days work and I'm going to invest into a PDI Raven barrel. I'll also try using some different bb's, any recommendations?

Yes, the curve is consistant even after I shimmed the hop up arm about four times. :/

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
metallicafatcat said:
I don't even like the PDI Raven barrels to be honest. I stick with Madbull, KM Head, Prommy, PDI 6.05+ or EdGI. As for BBs, I use G&G .28s, Biovals in .27 or .3, and SGMs and washed GBs. Some people like madbull but I don't.
You stick with madbull, but don't like them

Anyway, why don't you like the PDI Raven barrel's? All I've heard is good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.