Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,705 Posts
G18c is what you want small, light and auto. Carry 2 mags. Normally I would say a TM gas version but since you are wanting electric, you could get the AEP version. The AEP is cool but it has low fps though it is still accurate.
If they did 330fps, they would be the snipers go to pistol.

· Registered
5,705 Posts
I used to have the G18c AEP. I wish I still had on. I would look at it as a big challenge to get 300fps. (Maybe a good 6.00mm barrel will help since it is only firing 0.2-0.25gm bb's.
My previous G18c was getting 225fps.

· Registered
5,705 Posts
JG MP5k. If it is the plastic version then the mag well will brake within 1-2 games. Trust me. MP5's really need to have a metal receiver to last. Someone may have had a different experience but I had a JG MP5k and it broke first game and same with SHEED (another member on here). He also has had a plastic G&G MP5 mag well brake on him too. So unfortunately, MP5's need to be metal otherwise the brake. Metal makes them heavy.

· Registered
5,705 Posts
AEP's do have their place. I have one and also a gas G17 and Mk23. The AEP is cool because of the full auto thing but range is very limited. Though lets face it, this is a sidearm. Meant for close up.

· Registered
5,705 Posts
I purchased a KJ Works Mk1 yesterday. When it arrives, I will remove the outer barrel and put on a silencer. So it should be pretty similar to a Mk23 but not so bulky. It will have higher fps than the Mk23 but I will downgrade it a little.
I need this for stealth kills. I already carry a very light M4 as a side arm but I would like to also have an option where if needed, I can take out a person without giving my position away. (I do have a Mk23 but I let my son use it)

· Registered
5,705 Posts
Not easy at all.
How did you do it? Also, reliably?

· Registered
5,705 Posts
I got an AEP up to 280fps but it had major feeding issues. At 266fps I had to do a fair bit of work and on the odd occasion it still had feeding issues.

-Chronoed gun new = 170fps
-Put new bearings in (Aliexpress)
-Put new motor in (Aliexpress)
-Put home made spring = 195fps
-Put in new o-rings = 210fps
-Put in home made 6.00mm tight bore = 235fps
-Made new air nozzle spring guide = 255fps
-Added pen spring to air nozzle spring guide = 260fps
-Dental Floss around entrance of bucking 266fps

Most people struggle to get above 220fps.
AEP Teching - Calling All AEP Techs! | Page 66 | Airsoft Forum (airsoftsociety.com)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts