Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
is out there any "Assault" sniper?
i am talking about those guy who like to brake enemy flow to front line, that smash the dream of new respawned guys......that eventually manage to get a small army of enemy charge toward them.
Well I am one of them and i need you wisdom in choosing a good sidearm.
My Ruger mk2 is not good for this play style, i think no pistol is :lmao:

So i thought, a small AEG SMG will be what it need.
First i found JG0451SMG with is a CZ Scorpion, but you know custom gearbox and all, then i saw JG0451SMG MP5 foldable stock V2 gearbox hicap but it seams bulkier then scorpion and the last one is compact P90 with i find harder to use it one hand over corners in with JG0452 will perform great, i think.
Why i want AEG over gas or co2: there are have more consistency and easier to fix.
Any suggestion will be welcome.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i begin to think more that jg scorpion will suit the best and can be handled like a pistol due his weight around 1150 g

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jg mac 10 should solve mag problem, it has a 450 bb mag.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol that a good one

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
i like sniping in deep line of enemy, cut their lines and if you are not playing in the woods with full ghile camo then imagine yourself in middle of the field spotted and need to retrat to a safe position with a 20bb pistol.....

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i got CM.127, and i am looking to p90 as infiltration weapon

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Time to try STTI MK23 with foam disk supressor to see how silance work ( predator style)

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i got Stti MK23 and P90, i use MK23 for stealth kills then, when situation start to stink i switch to P90 and start to retreat to my base.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
got a new toy named AAP-01 with the extended mag seams to do what i was looking for pretty decent. since no moving components in slight and barrel accuracy is good. i dont like spray and pray doctrine, i prefer to hit with first bb, that way i make less noise and have more bb if i need to go full auto.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
That would be neat :)

My AAP is ridiculously efficient for a GBB, and whilst we haven't hit colder temperatures in the UK yet, I doubt I'll need to worry about it not functioning - which was certainly a problem for some replicas in years past! I used to keep my GBB in a pocket with a handwarmer years ago......these days the buckings and systems are so much more advanced.
tip: if is too cold for aap to be use just stick a heating pad on pistol grip. well if you have and extended mag you could stick it on extension :D, after that you should be good for 2-3 hour

1 - 11 of 11 Posts