Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a decent amount of research, I have come to the conclusion that I am getting the Atoz SVD. I already found place I can buy this gun, and I really want to push the potential of this gun. I have all of the upgrades I want coming to me, but I need a tighbore barrel. The SVD

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really considered getting an A&K, but I heard not the best things about them. The trigger sear on the A&K dies quickly. The A&K has about the same hopup as the Atoz, but the Atoz is better from what I have heard. Thanks though.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Am I wrong in thinking the A&K SVD and the AtoZ SVD are the same gun?... Doesn't really matter because I bought the A&K version anyway.
I made the mistake of fitting a PSO scope to the side mount - The real steel scope is pretty heavy and uses a steel clamp to grip the rail - The side mount/rail is made from pot metal - Guess what snapped first?
I managed to refit the scope by not sliding it the whole way to the end of the mount but, now it wont zero properly and I need to add a spacer to the stock to give the right amount of reach/eye relief.
A wall hanger is what it is!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.