Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I came to the forum after searching for a tear down guide for the WE M14 and having found some precise advice and links I think I'll stay a while!

Got into airsoft about 12 months ago; one of the shooting magazines I write for launched an airsoft magazine (Airsoft Action) and didn't have anyone to cover the north (UK). Got to admit my initial reaction was "what - cover those bunch of walts"; but having gone to my first site to find it was run by one of my former military colleagues - the rest is history!!

I figure I've 8-10 more years before the knees give out and I have to sit on the real steel ranges with a far more pedestrian approach to my shooting. I tried it but found the ranges we shoot on in the UK totally boring.

Have recently started to get into Hunteering so I'm looking at putting together a very accurate springer gat.

Look forward to the banter

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hope you have as much fun sniping in airsoft as we do!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! I see you have a Type 96...
It is, Mauser L96 (though it's really the AW338), the glass on top is an MTC Optics (Optisan) 4-16 x 50 scope used at 6x mag - bit of overkill but it was spare. The other bits are Swiss Arms over barrel silencer and Edgar Bros Harris style bipod. More than does the business on a skirmish or Mil-Sim event, though I was thinking of a more "portable" set-up for hunteering.

Cheers for the welcome fellas,

Robbo - "Bugle Major - sound the double!!" :tup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome aboard mate!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.