Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got me this... Its my new cqb gun. Gonna try and find a sub 100dollar cqb front, a mock silencer, and a new reddot and ill be good.

On to the pics:

Then i had to get to the gb because the bolt catch was stuck back and this was why...

ONE screw decided to back out... I was so aggravated by this, but at least i can tear the gun down now.

had to add one more:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oneshotonekill said:
Call it what you want but, that is one sexy gun!
Lol I have a splurging problem. But I'd agree it's sexy. Now i gotta figure out how I want to two tone the gun..

inthetallgrass said:
Man, that is fine the way it is, no need to sink money into it IMO.
Thats how I feel. Not even gonna swap out the barrel haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea its the a&k one. I had alot of barrel wobble around the QD barrel but fixed that with some electrical tape. Havent been to an open enough area to test out range & accuracy but idk if it will even matter with cqb range wise. I picked up a new hop up bucking tho just because i was in the store haha.

I've always liked the more then the usual ar platform and it was between this and a ump(had a DE ump before and loved it) and i went with the masada because of the mag compatibility.

Also, i added a new pic :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.