Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 21 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my ASGI G700 isnt feeding unless I push up on the mag and then I hear the click, but sometimes the bb fall back into the cylinder well (not the cylinder its self but where it sits). I don't know if the mag release is failing, if its not in correctly, or something with the hop-up.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have taken the gun apart. And yes after I did and it started to happen. Just today I got my spring and when I put it in I went and reopened the hop up chamber and made sure everything was in place. Didn't notice anything, but this my first sniper so I'm not to informed on this stuff. I'll take it back apart and take some pics as it is and see what you guys think. I keep the stock screws pretty tight. I also just got two new mags and so far they seem to feed just fine.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Correct, just after I took it apart. Also my new mags don't fit as tight, like the back of it wobbles, but the front is tight. Must be just because of different brand. My new ones are Matrix.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It seems to stop rolling into the receiver with the new mags, but I haven't battle tested that yet, had nothing but rain for a week now, and everyone else doesn't have bbs (hehehehe I love not having to buy 50,000 bbs every summer!) Yeah I'll wrap the mag with electric tape and I bet it will fit snugger. I've seen the spare parts on evike, I'm just waiting until I can make an order with more thing to make it worth it. Are the mag releases normally so poorly fixed. It just seems that the spring would push it out of place during a game and not hold the mag in correctly. I guess most people glue those bad boys in place?

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh and how would one get their hands on one of those hop up arms you guys talk about? Does the person have a website or something? I imagine this as already been addressed somewhere here but I haven't seen it.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I think it's set fine. Yeah....for a thin piece of bent metal that's a lot of money, I guess I'll have to hit cheese man up and get his when they come out!

1 - 7 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.