Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

bar 10 problems

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  MiloXC3 
#1 ·
i have a bar 10 i got on trade and the gun doesnt lock the piston back. so im thinking seer set right? nope i just installed a new seer set in it and it still will not hold the piston back it seems like it barely engages. are there any other common problems with these rifles?? everything looks like it should work but nothing is working and im frustrated and dont know what else to do. hope you guys can help.

thanks

Discussion starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sorry about the intro thing I think I got it taken care of. I dont do well with forums. Sorry about the I's. Can a mod move the forum? Should I delete it and start over in the vsr 10 one? Can i even delete it? Thanks

As far as the trigger box it is screwed in tightly and I think the piston is upgraded but it looks to have an angle that should mesh with the seer. If I put the bolt in with the trigger assembly already in it will catch as the bolt goes in and pull the spring back. But when I have the pin that goes through the trigger assembly it doesn't work right.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
toomanybbs was right looks like I had a hand me down piston and it worked with some modifications. but now I have to slam it hard when I push the bolt back in for the trigger seers to disengage. The magazine doesnt fit tight either so I have to hold it it. Im really glad this gun only cost me a few pmags haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.