Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. have a problem with my JG BAR 10,

i recently bought an upgraded piston (red one) and spring guide to upgrade my gun a bit.

the problem is, is that when i replaced them for the original plastic ones it cocks fine but slam fires back into position.

i havent upgrades the spring in anyway so was just wondering how come it dont slam fire with the original plastic piston and guide but it does with the upgraded one???

any help would be great guys cheers.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Simply, if you mean the "laylax high pressure piston" as the "red piston", then your problem is simply the design of the new piston, what is made for 90' degree sears.. The stock sears on Bar/tm/jg vsr's are 45' degree, and tha'ts why they won't work together.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just to clear it up of any confusion lol . i have the laylax pss10 high pressure piston (red one). the metal part at the rear of this piston is angled at 45 deg.

the trigger sears in my gun are the original parts that are also angled at 45 deg so the piston working in my rifle shouldnt be a prob as i havnt changed the spring power or anything.

at the moment i have the original plastic piston fitted with the upgraded spring guide and its working fine.

i know it something to do with the piston but cant put my fingar on it.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Sniper, clean up your grammar and refrain from using AIM speech such as "lol". This is your first formal warning. As to the question at hand, it could either be worn trigger sears or (As said above) they aren't a match. I'd suggest looking good at your sears and how they match up, nine times out of ten it's usually that they're worn from excessive use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.