Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I recently installed SHS 1st and 2nd sears into my bar 10. I compared the new sears to the stock ones, and after minor sanding, installed the new sears. the cylinder cycles fine, although the trigger will not fire the gun. The trigger will pull slightly back, and stick, and the gun will not fire. It will only fire after unscrewing the trigger box from the gun. I have looked throughout both the cylinder and trigger box, and cannot find anything out of the ordinary. I can post pictures of anything, if that would help.
Any help or ideas would be appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi!

It's been a while since I've worked on the stock trigger box, but if I remember correctly this will most likely be a problem with the 2nd Sear (The one that stops the piston, right?).

Try checking if the 2nd sear works properly before connecting it to the receiver. It could be too tight or you might have placed the spring improperly.

What kind of piston are you using?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am using the stock piston, as I don't have any interest in getting a more powerful spring, or a higher fps. I do plan on getting a new piston as well as spring guide soon.
I just tested the 2nd sear as you recommended and there does not seem to be anything out of the ordinary with it. The piston will only depress when the trigger is pulled and the second sear is flexible without being loose.

·
Registered
838 Posts
more details picture is beter to find solution.

Try re-install stock 1nd sear and check.
try to uncrew a little bit, or more tighter ( dont over, just more ) and re-check

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I exchanged out the new sears for the old ones to no avail. I am going to look inside the cylinder to see if anything is wrong, as my spring guide stopper refuses to enter the cylinder the whole way.

·
Registered
51 Posts
occam's razor.
Don't worry about it. A lot will go wrong with your Bar10/VSR10 once you start modding it. All you have to do is keep trying and tinkering around with it.
Just remember that all the parts have to harmonise and usually the easiest and best way to have that happen is to get it all from one manufacturer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts