1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
571 Posts
Your skimping on a barrel and planning on putting in an SP150? That's the first problem. Accuracy>power, and those sears probably won't hold, or the trigger pull will be unbearably long, hard, or both. The stock JG last I checked was right around 430, but the stock parts had trouble holding up to that... might want to reconsider your priorities here.

·
Registered
745 Posts
In complete honesty, neither. You want a barrel with some kind of durable material. Such as Brass or Steel.

Promethesus/PDI make the best barrels out there, and then a Edgi would follow very closely. I suggest these.
I'd wait on the spring, get a better hop-up and bucking first! :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You folks must have misunderstood my post lol :) im planning to get a laylax piston and trigger sear before i get a stronger spring! I know better
If the barrel isnt brass or steel... than what would it be made out of? I plan on getting a laylax hop up rubber (nineball), ive heard there one of the best?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
njo said:
You folks must have misunderstood my post lol :) im planning to get a laylax piston and trigger sear before i get a stronger spring! I know better
If the barrel isnt brass or steel... than what would it be made out of? I plan on getting a laylax hop up rubber (nineball), ive heard there one of the best?
Aluminum.

KM Head makes decent budget inner barrels. I would honestly spend the extra and get a Prommy, PDI, or EdGI, etc. inner barrel

·
Registered
349 Posts
I used the ASGI inner barrel in my Bar-10 for around a year. For a low budget inner barrel it worked very well and had some solid consistency with it. Note: it's made from steel. If you can spend some extra cash, Laylax has a steel 430mm VSR-10 that (to me) appeared to be of higher quality, though I can't compare it to any other brands.

A SP150 should put you around the 480-500 mark depending on compression.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.