Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What length would you guys suggest? I'm thinking it wont be over a regular length at 500-510mm.

Also, I'm getting a 6.03 JBU is that an ok barrel? I've talk with my team and they had Prometheus barrels and they say they suck...which on the contrary it seems like everyone here uses that and says they rock.

Any help appreciated

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Promy are ok, so are systema(what I use in my VSR) but in my EBR I use a Madbull V2 Python, some again dont like or rate it, I on the other hand have had no issues at all in the 3 years I've had it :)

Re length - you gain no benifit by having a barrel over 500mm long, so iI'd stick to a 509 ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vindicareassassin said:
Promy are ok, so are systema(what I use in my VSR) but in my EBR I use a Madbull V2 Python, some again dont like or rate it, I on the other hand have had no issues at all in the 3 years I've had it :)

Re length - you gain no benifit by having a barrel over 500mm long, so iI'd stick to a 509 ;)
I was talking to a guy on ASB, and he has an MSG90, he said 650mm doesnt even come close to the end of the MSG90 barrel kit, and I was like DAMN...he said its atlest over 700mm... lol. So, I'm going for eather a Deepfire 6.02 650mm *like his* or a MB 6.02 (if they make them) 650mm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.