Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey are any of you slack jawed pansy's going to the game?

It is going to be in Poynette Wisconsin this weekend. Registration is already done... but are there any of you that are already signed up?

There are 200 guys this year for 2 days of fighting.

Will bring back pics. And if any of you guys are going to be there lemme know. Would like to meet as many of you as I can.

And FYI... this game is every year over Memorial Day Weekend.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Planning on scout recon as of right now....

But first I need to get over this damn food poisning. Got it on monday and game starts saturday. So gotta get better in a hurry.

I will try and have pics up as soon as possible.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah been eating saltine crackers and drinking a ton of gatoraide. Been helping. Usually doctors will tell you to take some activated charcoal and pass it through that way. But alot of that stuff has sulfer in it, and I am highly alergic to sulfer drugs..... So no quick stuff for me.

But this morning I do feel great and can't wait for the game.

I will be bringing back as many pics as I can.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really .... hmmm ... didn't notice

Great thing about the game.... My mag fell out of my pistol... so when guys would get to close for the rifle I had to bang kill them
I got more bang kills than I did with my rifle

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mag guards?

Also noticed that I am in a few of the first ones with the prizes... I am the guy with no shirt on
Had to loose all of it because I was about to pass out from heat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.