Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
metallicafatcat said:
Mgunner said:
Anti-Cod? Awesome.

Define very few 1Sks. Im going to be very sad if one hit above the belly doesn't kill.
Yup. It's very iffy, I've had a few in the upper body not kill but a few kill as well. Atleast with the gun you start with.
M24 Im guessing? I >3'd that rilfe in BF: BC2, until I unlocked the GOL. Thing shoots lasers.

EA screwed me over, not MoH Le code. Oh well. Ill see if I can snag it off XBL marketplace tomorrow before school.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm on PC. Soldier tag: mateba83 hit me up if you would like to squad up. I've played it on 360 too. Both platforms are very fun but it seemed easier on 360. Maybe its the netcode issues resulting in insta-deaths, poor hit registration and lag for PC.

I'm getting 2 shot kills, center mass w/ SVD and MK110 unless I have the suppressor on. Add one more shot at medium range or more for suppressor. SVD feels clunky, and the 4x is a poor alternative to the ACOG. Looking forward to a 3.4x red dot in hopes scope glint will disappear.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
metallicafatcat said:
I actually hear that scope glint is going to be increased.
I call shenanigans on EA. If your going to do that, add a killflash that eliminates that.

Does the straight pull bolt event do anything on the SV98? I Honestly can't tell.

I loathe the SVD, I just tried to play as much as the NATO forces (Marines?) with the Mk11 until I unlocked the SV98, which is decent.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.