Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a Bar 10 that reaches 200 maybe more feet if I arc a little. But besides that every time I point the gun`s barrel down the bb rolls down and plops on the ground. This is what I think I should down. Either get a new bucking or follow the bucking maintence kit and hopefully it helps. Thanks if you ask my noob question. Please don`t hate and keep dekarming me. I got enough.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Nelson, the problem is most likely caused by your bucking not sitting in the chamber right. If it is slightly off centered, and the small slit does not align properly in the hop up, it will cause bbs to roll out of the barrel. I noticed a small misalignment still gave decent hop to make it unnoticable that something was wrong. However, once the gun was pointed down, bbs rolled out. Therefore the small misalignment or possibly a rip seems to be the issue.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My KJW has a ripped bucking. Don't ask me why still shoots fine reaching 200 plus feet easy. Like 300 is also easy just hard I got no scope. But that is a different hop up system. So I am going to go take it apart now. I will message back on what it is. Thanks everyone for replying.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Just be careful when examining the chamber. It make look like the bucking is in place correctly, but it has to be pretty much perfect in order to work correctly.

And in regards to the KJW shooting well with a ripped bucking: It depends where the rip takes place. A bucking can have a rip or two but will not effect performance if it is in a certain location on the bucking. Is it a significant rip at a vital part of the bucking?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK so this is what I figured out. Nothing was wrong. But when I up my hop up the arm thingy that moves the thing the pushes the nub broke. So now I'm stuck with my primary sniper rifle down. Ughh I got to get a new hop up chamber. Time to get the long awaited pdi.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
nelsonho396 said:
So I checked out Airsoft Atalanta. The TM chamber is out of stock. The 2 options. Sell for 80 dollars or fix it.
What exactly broke? The little cylindrical piece that comes off the adjuster arm that goes through the actual hop up bar and applies down force to it?

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
nelsonho396 said:
So I checked out Airsoft Atalanta. The TM chamber is out of stock. The 2 options. Sell for 80 dollars or fix it.
Check out ehobbyasia. You can get one for like $60 and $13 tacted on for shipping. It would actually be cheaper than atlanta.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok Mgunner got it right. It likes the rod thingy that pushes down the arm the pushes into the bucking. And to Fuzzy yes I will check out ehobbyasia. Thank you.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Too late for that. I put it on a piece of granite and it blend right in. So in other words I lost it. Time for new hop up chamber. Or if anyone want a spare bar 10 spare parts. Im selling for 60 dollars.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Currently I have 6 guns. 2 are going are for a trade with wesley. 1 coming back because of the trade. The Bar 10 is currently on sale as bone yard for 60 dollars. You just need a new hop up. My Famas might be going away I got 2 people interested. My G3 is on amazon now. under used. The G3 is on sale for 80 dollars. Because it is missing a charger and a bipod screw. The charger is pretty big for a beginner. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0057H80TY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1317304925&sr=8-8&condition=used
My AK is my prize rifle so noone gets it.

Remeber I like negative 21 karma because I think it is ironic and this is aim to. inthetallgrass.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.