Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Begadi Ceramium Grease

3K views 28 replies 5 participants last post by  Leo Greer 
#1 ·
I just recently picked this stuff up. I have yet to use it in a gun yet, but I am pretty sure its going to be a solid gearbox grease.

Begadi Ceramium Gun Grease 30g

So go look at it and look at the pics. Take note of the details.

Lets go over the info provided by begadi on the english page.

The Begadi Ceramium weapon grease / high-performance lubricant in the 30g can is a special lubricant for mechanical loads and sliding surfaces.

Due to the properties, very small quantities are required and remain in place for a very long time, thus ensuring long-lasting lubrication with emergency running properties. Winter and summer.

Due to the high adhesive force, it is also very suitable for high-speed systems that work with optical sensors (example: Gate Titan).

Features:
  • Pressure resistance 270-310 N / cm²
  • Operating temperature range -40 ° C to +1,200 ° C
  • Weatherproof
  • Metal-free, electrically non-conductive special lubricant
  • PTFE & silicone free
  • Not clumping
  • Rubber & plastic neutral
  • High emergency running properties
  • Mixed with ceramic particles
  • Long-lasting
  • Moisture repellent

Particularly suitable for:
  • Gear contact surfaces (ring gear, axis / shaft)
  • Tappet Plate guide rail
  • Piston guide rail

- Ball bearings & bushings

Some of this stuff is pretty self-explanatory, I am not going to go super nerd on the break down as it will likely be a wasted effort on my part as it will likely be way over peoples heads.

So lets start with the big ones. Optical sensor friendly, very small quantities required, weatherproof, and electrically non-conductive. If you are using an optical trigger, you will be happy to know you are going to have a really difficult time getting this grease to sling off your gears and ruin your optical sensors or short it out. It sticks to surfaces impressively well. It pretty much laughs at water. Almost hydrophobic. You will really want to use a small brush to apply this grease. Otherwise you will need some Zep industrial hand cleaner or Fast Orange or an equivalent to get it off. I also needed a nail brush to scrub it off with.

Very small quantities required. Lets say this again. Very small quantities required. Now with feeling... very small quantities required. I dont think you are getting it, one more time. VERY SMALL QUANTITIES REQUIRED. So you get what I am saying now? Hope you paid attention to the pictures on their website. This 30g container is likely going to last me the next 3-4 years at least, unless you are building 20+ AEGs a day for a year... You will absolutely want to apply this with a small paintbrush. "A little bit will go a long way", no truer words have been spoken about an airsoft grease.

Once I am able to pull my P90 apart and fix it. Ill let you all know how it goes. Ill try to remember to take some photos.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.