Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I've been Airsofting for the best part of a year now, and I've decided to give the sniping role a go.

Managed to track down a second hand TM G-spec, hopefully this will be a good platform. And over time, I plan to upgrade.

Despite sounding like a complete noob at sniping, i've owned two rifles in the past. Warrior L96, and a JG bar. I have sniped, but only a game or two. So this is my serious attempt at starting the sniper role

As far as backups go, I'm carrying a TM mk.23 on my thigh, but I should be getting a WE 1911 in the near future.

If theres any advice you can give me, especially regarding my choice of guns, please, let me hear it!

Thanks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The TM mk23 is higher quality than the WE 1911. The 1911 shoots fine, but its mags are crappy quality and leak very easily. The gun itself also doesn't match up to a TM in terms of durability and performance.

If you're looking to upgrade, I recommend you save and get one of the KSC system 7 guns. They run $180 to $240, I believe. They're better than the TM pistol line stock, although a fully upgraded TM gun is the shit. :) That would run you some $300-400 in upgrades, though.

The TM vsr-10 is a great upgrade platform. A few DIY mods and it'll shoot fairly well stock, even.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.