Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I hate you all..... I know Wandal is always trying to get me to go to the game, but for some reason I can't convince my wife that I need to go
I think it has something to due with the fact that the game is over in Europe..

Though it does look like a killer game though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was on Berget 3,4,5 and 6,
but i have been out of airsoft after that,
started to play again a few months back,
so i desided to go to Berget whit some of my friends

//Goran
p.s hope to see some of you guys there

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think so, dont think the spotter has to have a sniper rifle,
best way to find out is to send the crew a mail and ask,
you will find all the contact info and most rules if you follow the link i made in the top post,

//Goran
in worst case i might have a extra sniper rifle that you could borrow, thats is if i can find the parts that is brooken, i'm looking for the sight rail and the hopup screw for a Tanka m24 sws

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Cool. And I just looked at the site and it says there is no sniper places left. Do you know if the crew would be lenient and let me and my dad join? I will be 17, Is that an ok age to play? Also do you HAVE to be in a group or team to play, like could just my dad and I go.
Sorry for all the q's but thanks a lot for answering them.

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Woogie I'm from Europe and I can't go... I'm dying to go but I can't maybe at Berget 20 I might be able to go and the retire!!

That game for me is the ultimate goal! I know some teams here from Greece will go.

Wolf

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im not realy sure about the age thing, they can be pretty hard about it due to Swedish law,
easiest way is to contact them, i know the sniper recon team is full,
but you still have spots in the Poldavian 15th, and you are allowed to wear ghillesuits in that team section, you dont have to be in a group thing, if it's just you and your dad, you will be placed in a group, and that is usually no problem,
according to the players list 2 from Ireland is playing on the Poldavian side in 3rd Mountaineers where you also can use ghillesuits, you can also go as a sniper in any other group but your not allowed to wear ghillesuits

//Goran

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm doing the best i can.
English isn't my native language, and I'm trying to do better whit the grammer, but then i only studied English for 3 semesters at school.

//Goran

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
inthetallgrass said:
IS it true that you could be stuck with gaurd duty and end up not playing?
It IS true, sadly... Well ok, my team was not in guard duty for the whole Berget 7 but most of it and yet it was my favorite Berget game so far! I'm a veteran of BE07-09 and now I'm attending my 4th Berget game in a row. =) I've always been and going to be also now in the "Finnish Group" (talking about the majority (over 90%) of Finnish players in Berget) which is joining the Zansian Black Guard this year. I'd say, bigger the side you go on, bigger the chances of your squad getting less "juicy" missions for yourself and rather more big epic battles for you.

Woogie and others, I tell ya, GET INTO BERGET! I see you drool for it and you better should too! It just is totally something else than anything you've seen so far when it comes to airsoft. =)
Tanks, pyro as artillery, 1,5-2k players, a good looking plywood made town (if the game is played on the correct area), laser powered anti-vehicle rockets, all heck kind of game props... _EPIC_ Battles... YOU NAME IT! There even was a "nuke" in the end of Berget07. ;)

I say, when I get my Berget 10 gear sorted out I will send a picture of it into this thread for you guys. ^^ And I'm still working on DeMaRi so those pictures are still on their way too.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I hear you man..... I would LOVE TO GO, but!!!!! I have a wife, and a soon to be child. So I am trying to pinch what I have right now. And I am trying to work as much as I can to make sure that I am still able to airsoft.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.