Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Hog here,

I did not find any threads about berget 11 2013.
Is there anyone that have planned to go to berget 11?
If so, is there a chance that anyone of you are going as recon?
If you do, and you don't have any team mate, send me a pm :)

Thanks, if I post it in a wrong place, please move it for me, and excuse me for my english.

/The HOG

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well then you should!
For me it is all about economy, since I still go in school, altho I got it working quite well :)
Since I live in Sweden the distance is not a problem ^^
You could just take it in the thread, I don't think that the other team have spies here :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im going to berget 11 :) This year we are takin a UAZ with RPK on the roof. Team is going to be Raven Guerilla :)
I've been to 3 previous berget.
At Berget 10 i was 9'th recon/Sniper
Im the guy to the right. :) (the others are from my club here in Norway)

Reactions: The HOG

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice :p When you played as 9th recon, what was the requirements of the ghillie suit? Did it have to conceal the whole body? Was the radio requirements a problem? Thanks

/The HOG

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice :p When you played as 9th recon, what was the requirements of the ghillie suit? Did it have to conceal the whole body? Was the radio requirements a problem? Thanks

/The HOG
choices for ghillie was Full ghillie, Stalkersuit or poncho
Radio requirments was for teamleader (me) to have Puxing px888 5w or similar. other teammates could choose, but our team all got the same radios... (with uppgraded antenna & xtra batteries)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, I was thinking of a ghillie where the back, arms and legs are camouflage and the front are not, to ease the use of equipment. Puxing it is then. Thanks!

/The HOG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.