Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I've been searching through the forum, and cant find a post where everyone discusses or suggests their most used suppliers for VSR parts.

It would be great for us to share positive and negative experiences with suppliers, and where we all get kit from!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Personally I've been able to get all parts I've been looking for from Redwolf and X-Fire. Red wolf can be expensive on shipping but they get my parts to Canada in less than a week. X-Fire is the distributor for PDI. They have an odd ordering process which requires you to place an order, then they email you back with payment options. You pay and they send the products. Little odd but very fast response time and shipping times. Would recommend both!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I've gotten most of my VSR-X and my VSR parts from Careful and EdGI, both have phenomenal quality custom parts. But I have shopped IDO tactical, AirsoftAtlanta, Amazon, and a couple others.

·
Super Moderator
4,025 Posts
I have shopped at many different places.

Good: x-fire, ido tactical, airsoft atlanta, brill armory, amped airsoft, wcg shop, tokyo model company, ehobbyasia, airsoft global, Edgi.

Meh: Evike, ASGI, redwolf

Bad: Army panda, tiger111hk, (there is another but i dont remember it.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.